Is Anyone Else Excited About Seeing Live College/NFL Football Games On TV Again?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Football season is here and I’m so happy about it. I watched the U defeat UAB this past Thursday. In addition, I saw several NCAA games yesterday and I plan to watch several NFL games today. Is anyone else excited?

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Until all the political stuff stays out of sports I could careless to watch them. Just gives me more time to spend with the family and on hobbies.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Nope, never was, I just watch Super bowl and World Series and that was because I was always at a party somewhere.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I would prefer from the time they take the field to the end of the game.
I’ve never gave two sh*ts about the national anthem in any sporting event. Means absolutely nothing to me. So as long as everyone keeps their mouth shut and gestures to themselves during the game, that’s fine. If it gets to NBA level, goodbye.

Last edited:

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Not me. The only American football game I have seen is the Superbowl in 2016 and that's because I was in a commercial at half time.

I'm not a fan of watching sports (or watching people play video games). For me, the fun is in partaking in the sports. I used to play American Football, Rugby, Golf and others. I still go Scuba diving

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I can’t watch sports anymore with all the political stuff being displayed on the field. I think these athletes are out of touch with the fans, because folks go to sports games to get away from politics and the everyday grind in life, not see it displayed on the field.