Is anybody experiencing lag and glitches while using the Messages app?

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Been having the same issue on my X as well as a few guys at work on various models. Rebooting fixes it for about 24 hours and it comes back.

My phone was setup as new since I came from android, theirs was a mix of restores and new setups. So in our case it doesnt seem to matter.

I notice it mainly when messages drops to a new line while typing.

You can always try resetting your settings. Sometimes that will fix things that are out of whack. You'll have to set your credit cards back up, redo fingerprints, siri, and I think redo wifi passwords. I'm half asleep.. someone correct me on this if I mis-remembered.

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
You can always try resetting your settings. Sometimes that will fix things that are out of whack. You'll have to set your credit cards back up, redo fingerprints, siri, and I think redo wifi passwords. I'm half asleep.. someone correct me on this if I mis-remembered.

I went a step further and reset the device to factory and set it up as new. Unfortunately it came back.

It looks to be a memory issue not releasing memory as it should. After doing a memory dump things go back to normal for a while.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner