iPod Touch 5th 16gb Case

I

iMore Question

Does anyone know of a case for the ipod touch without the camera hole. I've spent many hours looking online for a case without a camera hole but they just don't seem to exist which is odd considering how popular the 16gb model is.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Because they want you to be able to leave thew case on while still able to take a pic. Is there is a reason you don't want a case with the camera cutout?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Because they want you to be able to leave thew case on while still able to take a pic. Is there is a reason you don't want a case with the camera cutout?

The 16 GB 5th gen iPod touch does not have a rear facing camera only a front facing camera. Only the 32/64 GB versions have the rear & front facing camera. The OP is basically looking for a case that doesn't have the camera cut out since the OP's 16 GB 5th gen iPod touch doesn't have a rear facing camera and as far as I know there isn't any that doesn't have a camera cutout.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The 16 GB 5th gen iPod touch does not have a rear facing camera only a front facing camera. Only the 32/64 GB versions have the rear & front facing camera. The OP is basically looking for a case that doesn't have the camera cut out since the OP's 16 GB 5th gen iPod touch doesn't have a rear facing camera and as far as I know there isn't any that doesn't have a camera cutout.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk
LOL you got all that out of his short sentence where he never mentioned why?? Glad you got more out of it than I did.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
LOL you got all that out of his short sentence where he never mentioned why?? Glad you got more out of it than I did.

Well based on the info given it's the only thing that makes sense logically to me. If the OP didn't post the storage size I would of been asking why as well.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I do think it's messed up that the 16 doesn't have the rear camera. It's the perfect entry level device and size for kids. That being said I think you are gonna have to go with one with camera cut out

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh