iphone4 3,3_6.1.2_10B146 keeps giving missing keys.plist during redsn0w reset

lumchung

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
somone gave my son a sprint iphone4 with iphone3,3_6.1.2_10B146 build that was stuck in the usb connect to itunes screen. I tried resetting in itunes (itunes11) and it gets almost to the end and gives a (-1) error. I have tried to reset using redsn0w (0.9.15b3) and it reloads the firmware (iphone3,3_6.1.2_10B46) however it does not load the baseband and says use fix/recovery to fix the loop or jailbreak. When doing that, it keeps giving the missing keys.plist error and goes no further and then the phone goes back to the usb itunes connect screen. I am not well versed with the jailbreaks and all the software so any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! I tried to use tinyumbrella, but the phone will not show up and it keeps saying device not connected. I also tried recboot and fixrecovery and nothing gets rid of the usb itunes connect screen. HELP PLEASE!!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
somone gave my son a sprint iphone4 with iphone3,3_6.1.2_10B146 build that was stuck in the usb connect to itunes screen. I tried resetting in itunes (itunes11) and it gets almost to the end and gives a (-1) error. I have tried to reset using redsn0w (0.9.15b3) and it reloads the firmware (iphone3,3_6.1.2_10B46) however it does not load the baseband and says use fix/recovery to fix the loop or jailbreak. When doing that, it keeps giving the missing keys.plist error and goes no further and then the phone goes back to the usb itunes connect screen. I am not well versed with the jailbreaks and all the software so any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! I tried to use tinyumbrella, but the phone will not show up and it keeps saying device not connected. I also tried recboot and fixrecovery and nothing gets rid of the usb itunes connect screen. HELP PLEASE!!

Try placing phone into dfu mode and restore as new thru iTunes. That should restore the device to new

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2