iPhone XR Questions please help

I

iMore Question

Just moved from Blackberry 10....

1. How do I get a simple calendar popup like on a blackberry that will not go away off the screen until I dismiss it or snooze it?

2. why does my bbm vibrate when I get a message when I am in the app but when im not in the app it does what I want, which is no vibrate. how do I change this?

3. where do I lower the volume of the alarm?

4. on the gmail app how do I attach PDF files? when clicking the paperclip i can choose camera roll, recent attachments or drive. the PDF is not a recent attachment. where is simply attach a FILE that's on the phone?

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
For your first point (#1), in the Settings. otifications and then scroll down to Calendar in the apps list, where you can select the Calendar app and adjust the settings for it in there to have a persistent notification.
Settings > Notifications > Calendar > Allow Notifications (toggled on) > Upcoming Events, and then from there you can make various selections on how you want the notifications to be handed.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore! It's nice to have you here. I've never had a BBM so I can't speak to your experiences with a BBM, but I can hopefully point you in the right direction for what you're looking for on your iPhone.

In order to set up notifications, you need to go to Settings>Notifications>Calendar. From there you can set up your desired notifications, including banners, sounds, and badges. This is a link to an article titled How to customize your Calendar settings on iPhone and iPad. Hopefully, it will help you out.

And finally, in order for us to continue to help you out, you may want to consider setting up an account here on iMore. Here's how.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remona94B9