iPhone X space grey or silver??!!

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
My preference is Space Gray. However both have their pro's and con's. With the silver you can actually use cape cod to get rid of the scratches that builds overtime on the stainless steel band, but with Space Gray you will destroy it because of the PVD coating on the stainless steel.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I had space grey at launch, and opted to get the silver. I actually like both equally it really just comes down to choice. It would be nice if the XI or 11 or whatever its called along with the Plus variant gets a special color option, if the rumors about the 6.1" LCD getting all the colors is true that is again a shaft to those who want the higher end model with little choice other than what . . . grey, (white) silver, and maybe gold. BORING. Something new and exclusive would be nice.

Jeremije11

Jul 24, 2018
Visit site
Never understand these threads.

You look at the colours.

You choose which one you prefer.

Why do complete strangers need to pick do you?

Its because i am man and i think space gray is more manly but as ive seen paint peeling on gray edges i must read other people opinions.

Vega007

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
Okay then my man, get that space grey color, get a blacked out case for it as well from the Home Depot so you don't have to worry about the paint peeling, maybe even spray it with some WD-40 as well to give it some more manliness, and you should be good to go!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Its because i am man and i think space gray is more manly but as ive seen paint peeling on gray edges i must read other people opinions.

:laughing:
Well then beat your chest all the way down to the Apple Store and grab that Space Grey, Man of Men.

Vega007

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
I always go for black devices but now and then something comes out in silver or white that grabs my attention. The HTC One M7 was probably my favorite Android device ever, and I didn't care it was silver. When I see the iPhone X in Space Grey, I just think cool, another iPhone. But that Silver one just stole the show for me and why I went with that color.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I didn't care for the silver when I got mine at launch, so I got Space Grey. The more I see of the Silver I think I prefer it now. I may go with Silver next time around. The last time I had a light iPhone was the white 4S.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I didn't care for the silver when I got mine at launch, so I got Space Grey. The more I see of the Silver I think I prefer it now. I may go with Silver next time around. The last time I had a light iPhone was the white 4S.

I prefer to have bezels that are not coated. The silver, you can buff if you get a scratch. If the gray chips, the silver underneath sticks out like a sore thumb. I use to mainly go with black or space gray because I wanted a black front. Now that they all get a black front, I now have the option to go with any color.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro