iPhone X plus iPhone upgrade question/accessories

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I paid my 12 months on iPhone upgrade program last month.

Will we get an email once pre approval start or will I have to check the Apple store iOS app ?

Will Best Buy /carriers sell the Zagg glass I want to buy for the x plus when it gets released ?

blueeyes2die4

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site

Will we get an email once pre approval start or will I have to check the Apple store iOS app ?

Will Best Buy /carriers sell the Zagg glass I want to buy for the x plus when it gets released ?

I am at manager at Zagg. To answer that part of the question, yes we will have the shields for your new iPhone when you get it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Great thanks now Someone can answer first half of my question.

Pre-orders will begin precisely at the allotted time, based on your region of the world whether you’re ordering via Apple, a wireless carrier or a retailer. There will not be a countdown or an e-mail being sent so you’ll have to check.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Pre-orders will begin precisely at the allotted time, based on your region of the world whether you’re
ordering via Apple, a wireless carrier or a retailer. There will not be a countdown or an e-mail being sent so you’ll have to check.

I meant for the pre approval process for iPhone upgrade users ?

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Based on last year, they announced at the keynote when pre-approval for those in the iPhone Upgrade Program would begin. It was a specific time period before pre-orders began.

Last year there was plenty of time to do that because you couldn’t pre-order the X until later. This year, however, there will only be a little more than a day between the keynote and the start of pre-orders if the predictions are correct.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen