iPhone X: Naked or w/Case?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Not a chance I’d use a glass backed device like the X with no case and screen protector

Pretty much!

"I have AppleCare for that" but you still have to make the time to take care of it if you break it, and for me the time it takes to do all that, even if the cost is minimal, is worth more to me.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much!

"I have AppleCare for that" but you still have to make the time to take care of it if you break it, and for me the time it takes to do all that, even if the cost is minimal, is worth more to me.

Yes indeed! Don’t know how familiar folks are with Downtown Charleston, SC but the  store is on king street in the middle of a high college kid traffic area at College of Charleston. Get stuck with an obscure Genius Bar appt and that can be soooo aggravating. Lol

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
All of my iPhones have been $1100 or up when I buy them outright. Thanks Canada. Hasn’t stopped me before won’t stop me now. Lol

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I purchased a black leather wallet case (GASP!....I know, right?)....for my iPhone X. I had the case on it for maybe 10 minutes, before taking it off and putting the case away. I just can’t do it (Laughing), but I did try.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I purchased a black leather wallet case (GASP!....I know, right?)....for my iPhone X. I had the case on it for maybe 10 minutes, before taking it off and putting the case away. I just can’t do it (Laughing), but I did try.

That's because it's the wallet case and it's a PITA. Get the regular leather ones and you'll like them better.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's because it's the wallet case and it's a PITA. Get the regular leather ones and you'll like them better.

Not gonna happen.........It wouldn’t have mattered what case I bought, I still would have taken my iPhone out of it. I just prefer my iPhone to be caseless. That’s all.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Not gonna happen.........It wouldn’t have mattered what case I bought, I still would have taken my iPhone out of it. I just prefer my iPhone to be caseless. That’s all.

I hear you. I have an unnatural love for the colour of the aubergine leather case...and the bottom corners of it are all marked up from me popping the phone out of it (the leather slips and my nails rake the leather).

I just can’t keep the case on it.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Using a $1000 glass phone without protection is just telling the world you have more money than sense!

(Laughing)....Nah!...I doubt I’ll damage my iPhone X, but if I happen to do so, I’ll get it replaced or switch to my iPhone 8.