IPhone X availability for pickup today is showing up everywhere at my nearest local Apple stores

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
0561dd55672469485128d525d5190aea.png

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes there seems to be a lot available in Chicagoland. I know that many I work with are avoiding it due to the price. I am glad I didn’t avoid it as this truly is the best iPhone that Apple has ever released.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Yes there seems to be a lot available in Chicagoland. I know that many I work with are avoiding it due to the price. I am glad I didn’t avoid it as this truly is the best iPhone that Apple has ever released.

Yup! The best iPhone I have ever purchased since the 1st iPhone. I have all the model starting from 2007! I have been upgrading since then.

sq018

Aug 8, 2017
Visit site
yeah! just ordered seconds ago. I canceled my home delivery order. Now waiting for it to be ready :)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It helps a lot to meet demand when Apple produces slightly less SKU’s on new products. Two colors, two GB variants, and I think only two model numbers (someone correct me if I’m wrong).

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I checked at 8:03 this morning and found my local store had them in stock. So I ordered 1 and picked up at 12:30. I returned my iPhone 8+ yesterday and am very glad I made the change.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
My order wasn’t scheduled to ship until December. Checked this morning and found the phone I wanted in stock. Canceled my pre order and picked up my X at the store. So easy.

SkiBox301

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
Does anyone know if an online Apple Upgrade program pre-order from 10/27 can be filled in the store? Can’t I just take my order confirmation to the store with stock and pickup immediately? I don’t see the reason to wait til 11/17- Can’t get Apple on the phone to ask this question. Nearest in stock store is 50miles away. Thx

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know if an online Apple Upgrade program pre-order from 10/27 can be filled in the store? Can’t I just take my order confirmation to the store with stock and pickup immediately? I don’t see the reason to wait til 11/17- Can’t get Apple on the phone to ask this question. Nearest in stock store is 50miles away. Thx

You’ll have to cancel your pre-order before you can be eligible to get another phone under the same phone number. That is if your doing the financing through your carrier like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint. When you reserve, it checks your carrier again then it will tell you if you’re eligible for an upgrade. Word of caution though, some carrier takes about 24-48 before your contract is reset according to Apple guy in the store. If that is the case, they will only hold your phone until 9PM and you’re going to try to reserve again the next day if your contract has not been reset. On AT&T, based on my experience yesterday, I was able to reset my contract in 30 mins. I canceled my pre-order when I’m at the store and made sure that I have the phone then waited for 30 mins at the store. I just kept on checking my AT&T app on my phone to see if my contract has been reset. I can only speak for AT&T. I’m not sure how the other carriers are handling this.

Update... I just saw you’re on Apple program so canceling makes it easier. What I said above is only for people who are in Carrier’s program.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
All apple stores in seattle are sold out

Try tomorrow morning at 6 a.m. on the Apple app or Apple.com and check availability... that’s when you can reserve one for pick up. That’s what I did this morning, then I canceled my pre order!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayleneMichael