iPhone X Apple Nametag Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaadK007

Jan 8, 2018
Visit site
Okay gotta admit that I am overwhelmed coz not only this is what I asked but also coz you made it the same day I requested which is just awesome so thanks once again for doing it & also not becoming angry on my repeated requests.

One last think if you don't mind(coz I can understand if you mind saying & I quote Saad you are the most greedy man I have come across) exactly like this purple one(same back ground & foreground)can you make these ones as well(I am attaching pics which I would like to have,PS make both with chain & without chain[preferable]if possible)IMG_1177.JPGIMG_1178.JPGIMG_1179.JPGIMG_1180.JPGIMG_1181.JPG
The reason I am asking this is coz I want to have as many options as possible as I normally get bored of a certain color very quickly & this will allow me change whenever I want & secondly(infant the real reason is) that since the day I bought iPhone X my cousin who happens to be an Android fanboy & challenged me to buy iPhone X is acting weird as soon as he saw me sharing iPhone X pics on social media(I don't know whether he is jealous or what but he has been acting weird lately) & I am planning to visit him this Sunday or Monday so I want to go there loaded & not only show him iPhone X but also these custom made wallpapers(hope you understand what I want to say).
In the end all I can say is thankyou very much as I am grateful that you not only made what I asked but also didn't mind on my repeated requests & oh yeah even if you don't fulfil this final wish of mine I won't mind coz I can understand that I have already made a lot of requests & this can be annoying for you.
Regards & take care.

SaadK007

Jan 8, 2018
Visit site
Just checked & couldn't find the ones I requested(although other requests have been fulfilled),nevermind will wait as I can understand that you are not always free.

Hope to hear from you soon.

ChrisD81

Jan 1, 2018
Visit site
Thank you for the wallpaper you have made already for me. If I may ask for another request Red and Black colors with the saying of Kenny X iPhone X

mattguy10

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
Here is one of my most popular wallpapers. It is based upon Apple's iCloud button and then turned into a name-tag to fit the lock screen of your iPhone X. I currently have about 15 or so color variations of the tag, but can do just about any color upon request. I can also add the rope & clip or remove the rope & clip completely from it and just have the tag by itself. Please remember to be specific when asking for any request. Any name can be added as well. I have done these name tags to fit the iPhone X. Hope you all like my work. Below are some samples to allow you to see what can be done with this wallpaper. Very easy for me to do custom.

When posting your request, please note that I have started separate threads for the iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone 6/6 Plus, 7/7 Plus & 8/8 Plus. Could you please make sure you are posting in the appropriate thread. It makes it easier for me when doing your request. Thank you in advance.

Hello, I would like the all silver one with Matt’s iPhone X please. Can you make one with the rope & clip and one without also? Thanks!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Okay gotta admit that I am overwhelmed coz not only this is what I asked but also coz you made it the same day I requested which is just awesome so thanks once again for doing it & also not becoming angry on my repeated requests.

One last think if you don't mind(coz I can understand if you mind saying & I quote Saad you are the most greedy man I have come across) exactly like this purple one(same back ground & foreground)can you make these ones as well(I am attaching pics which I would like to have,PS make both with chain & without chain[preferable]if possible)View attachment 121913View attachment 121914View attachment 121915View attachment 121916View attachment 121917
The reason I am asking this is coz I want to have as many options as possible as I normally get bored of a certain color very quickly & this will allow me change whenever I want & secondly(infant the real reason is) that since the day I bought iPhone X my cousin who happens to be an Android fanboy & challenged me to buy iPhone X is acting weird as soon as he saw me sharing iPhone X pics on social media(I don't know whether he is jealous or what but he has been acting weird lately) & I am planning to visit him this Sunday or Monday so I want to go there loaded & not only show him iPhone X but also these custom made wallpapers(hope you understand what I want to say).
In the end all I can say is thankyou very much as I am grateful that you not only made what I asked but also didn't mind on my repeated requests & oh yeah even if you don't fulfil this final wish of mine I won't mind coz I can understand that I have already made a lot of requests & this can be annoying for you.
Regards & take care.

Sorry for delay. Been out of town. Hope I got them all for you. Let me know. Thank you and enjoy them.

1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg4.jpg5.jpg7.jpg6.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

Last edited:

SaadK007

Jan 8, 2018
Visit site
It's okay I can understand(hope everything is fine at your side).
Yes that's exactly what I asked(except for the last one as I want this one just the others you made i.e same background & foreground),I am attaching a pic so that you can know which one I am talking about.10-2.jpg

Btw I don't know if I should I ask you(or is it even allowed to make a request like this)but nevertheless I am gonna ask you(if you think its not allowed or you can't make it just ignore it but if you can make it I'll be grateful),I have a 13 inch 2017 MacBook Pro(TouchBar) so can you make a wallpaper for me stating Saad's MacBook Pro coz I am getting bored of these random wallpapers & want to personalise my MacBook Pro just like I have personalised my iPhone X(thanks to your awesome wallpapers).

Thanks once again & stay blessed.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Per request! Thank you!

1.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg