iPhone X Apple Nametag Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi I bought iPhone X on 22nd November(my 1st iPhone ever as I always have been an Android user) & so far I am really enjoying it(infact have decided to never switch back to Android again) but haven’t been able to find a wallpaper which I can call my own & hence have been changing wallpapers 4 to 5 times a day as I get bored,last night I found this thread & made an account so that I can request you to make a wallpaper(Saad’s iPhone X) for me(I’ll be grateful if you do it ASAP).

As far as color preference is concerned I’ll prefer all black(as mine is Space grey) or all silver

Hope to hear from you soon & thanks in advance.

Here you go. Let me know if you require any changes. Thank you and enjoy!

1.png2.png

SaadK007

Jan 8, 2018
Visit site
Wow thank you very much, yup I want some changes(if you don't mind)I want these 4(both with chain & without chain coz I intend to use them as lockscreen wallpapers & think that the ones without chain r gonna fit better coz otherwise clock interrupts)9.png6.jpg10.jpg3.jpg

Oh yeah almost forgot if possible can you make the background of the purple one in purple shade as well?

Thanks once again & pardon me if you feel like I am bothering you.

Regards.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Wow thank you very much, yup I want some changes(if you don't mind)I want these 4(both with chain & without chain coz I intend to use them as lockscreen wallpapers & think that the ones without chain r gonna fit better coz otherwise clock interrupts)View attachment 121857View attachment 121858View attachment 121859View attachment 121860

Oh yeah almost forgot if possible can you make the background of the purple one in purple shade as well?

Thanks once again & pardon me if you feel like I am bothering you.

Regards.

Not bothering me at all. I will get your request done shortly.

SaadK007

Jan 8, 2018
Visit site
Awesome man,thankyou very much.
Using this one right now:
IMG_1164.jpg
Yup everything is alright now except the purple one in which I asked the background to be of the same color as well(just like all black & all silver you made),if you don’t mind can you do it?

Thanks once again & keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro