iPhone X Apple Nametag Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Here is one of my most popular wallpapers. It is based upon Apple's iCloud button and then turned into a name-tag to fit the lock screen of your iPhone X. I currently have about 15 or so color variations of the tag, but can do just about any color upon request. I can also add the rope & clip or remove the rope & clip completely from it and just have the tag by itself. Please remember to be specific when asking for any request. Any name can be added as well. I have done these name tags to fit the iPhone X. Hope you all like my work. Below are some samples to allow you to see what can be done with this wallpaper. Very easy for me to do custom.

When posting your request, please note that I have started separate threads for the iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone 6/6 Plus, 7/7 Plus & 8/8 Plus. Could you please make sure you are posting in the appropriate thread. It makes it easier for me when doing your request. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 9.png
    9.png
    827.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 19

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Apologies... where's the wallpaper thread for the 8 plus? I've looked in the 8 and the 8 Plus forums and didn't see any wallpaper threads.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Here is one of my most popular wallpapers. It is based upon Apple's iCloud button and then turned into a name-tag to fit the lock screen of your iPhone X. I currently have about 15 or so color variations of the tag, but can do just about any color upon request. I can also add the rope & clip or remove the rope & clip completely from it and just have the tag by itself. Please remember to be specific when asking for any request. Any name can be added as well. I have done these name tags to fit the iPhone X. Hope you all like my work. Below are some samples to allow you to see what can be done with this wallpaper. Very easy for me to do custom.

When posting your request, please note that I have started separate threads for the iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone 6/6 Plus, 7/7 Plus & 8/8 Plus. Could you please make sure you are posting in the appropriate thread. It makes it easier for me when doing your request. Thank you in advance.

Hello, I would like the all silver hang tag with Ron's iPhone X please.

packgirl04

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Hello.. I would like to request the silver on silver one but NOT the hang tag kind. And can it say Liz's iPhone X. Please and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.