Iphone will only hold 1 custom ringtone at a time

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey all. I just re-synced my Iphone with a new computer. Which isn't a biggy because I didn't use it for music. But anyway when making a few new ringtones for my iphone. The phone will only hold 1 at a time under custom. Like if I made ringtone A and ringtone B. Than sync. Only ringtone A will be in phone, but if I delete ringtone A than ringtone B will show up. So not sure what to do. I usually keep about 20 ringtones in my phone.

Thanks in advance
Josh

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Once they are in iTunes, you should be able to sync them over without a problem, unless you are overwriting them.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
i would try to reset the phone, or in the worst conditions, possibly a factory restore... i currently have 20 or 30 custom ringtones ON my phone.. thats bizzare, and when you encounter bizzare, its time for a restore...

Chris71

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I would def try a reboot and make sure that all of the ringtones are in itunes and that they are all checked, I think I have about 15 on my phone currently.

jfig24

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same exact problem....phone only holding 1 custom ringtone. I'm not sure what the cause may be. Anyone else having this issue?

metalmike

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
are your ringtones too long cuz it wouldnt sync my ringtones that were over 30 seconds but other then that i got like six ringtones on my phone

jfig24

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is the case for everyone else, but I managed to get more than 1 on my phone. I was previously managing my music manually. However, this morning, I set up automatic synching and all is well now. I will see if the same thing happens when I add more ringtones later.

blacklung82

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Try this - delete all ringtones from iTunes, sync the phone, deselect sync ringtones.
Then recopy all the ringtones into iTunes, reselect sync ringtones and then sync again.
Worked for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW