iPhone unveiling in August???

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm definitely preordering. Can't wait.
Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk

The 6 Plus successor is bound to be good, but I don't know if I can stomach a phablet. Not pocket friendly. Maybe I could put it the back pocket.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
When the 3GS released I managed to get one on release day without preordering. I don't think I'll ever manage that luck ever again. I'll just preorder.

MarsupilamiX

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Oh baby YES!!!!!!

Already have my $$$$$ all ready.

APPLE TAKE MY MONEY NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Pfff, such an iSheep you are :/

I'll probably get an iPhone 6s Plus (the name is stupid though) as my next personal phone, since I own an HTC One as m business phone already.

Since my company discontinued their support for BlackBerries, and BlackBerry doesn't have any worthwhile consumer choices, I'll probably end up in here :rotfl:

I currently just have one question (even though it's not formulated as a question)...
Please tell me that SwiftKey works flawlessly on the Plus?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I'll probably get an iPhone 6s Plus (the name is stupid though) as my next personal phone, since I own an HTC One as m business phone already.

Since my company discontinued their support for BlackBerries, and BlackBerry doesn't have any worthwhile consumer choices, I'll probably end up in here :rotfl:

I currently just have one question (even though it's not formulated as a question)...

BABY!!!!!! MY LOVE!!!!!! I've missed you SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

Welcome to iMore!!!!!

As to Swiftkey.....I haven't got the Plus but I don't remember having issues on the 6. I simply like the stock keyboard so I removed Swiftkey after playing around with it.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
When the 3GS released I managed to get one on release day without preordering. I don't think I'll ever manage that luck ever again. I'll just preorder.

iphone 3gs is one of the best iPhone ever created ,

iphone 3gs , iphone 5s is legend , is elite

i remember i watched a youtube video all iPhone speed test , download speed test, iPhone 3gs is fastest lol , even compare to 6plus lol what the hell

i own a 3gs , it was great , lol fast , but i lost it 2 years ago , i think i m gonna buy a 3gs from a second hand shop soon , it only cost ?60 in uk

i have iphone 4 and i feel it is good ,but iOS 7 destroyed iPhone 4

my friends have iPhone 4s , they say 4s is lag and freeze , but i didn't feel much

i tried iPhone 6plus and 6 , i feel like 6 is similar to 5s , 6plus is great , i love big screen but may be because it is something new to apple ( huge screen) , apple need some times to optimize the os to fit the huge screen , 6plus seems lag and error in some place and sometimes when i use it .

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
iphone 3gs is one of the best iPhone ever created ,

iphone 3gs , iphone 5s is legend , is elite

i remember i watched a youtube video all iPhone speed test , download speed test, iPhone 3gs is fastest lol , even compare to 6plus lol what the hell

I would say, the iPhone 5s is still the best iPhone so far. Its design and form factor is fantastic! Battery life isn't that great but its the same though out all iPhone except the 6+ which is decent.

Im actually looking forward to the iPhone 7. Have a feeling they are going to skip the "s" on this year because there will be so many new changes. New Camera, New Design.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm definitely preordering. Can't wait.
Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk

Same here! And probably camping out overnight as well, even though I'll pre-order to pick up in store. Feels like it was only a month ago that I got my 6, and now we're already gearing up for the 6s!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I do appreciate Apple announcing a product and then actually taking orders in a week with shipping 7-10 days later. Not bad unlike a lot of other OEM's who have their announcements screwed up by the US Carriers with logo's, delays, exclusive deals. It would be nice to see ALL of the OEM's sell direct and cut the carriers out.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I do appreciate Apple announcing a product and then actually taking orders in a week with shipping 7-10 days later. Not bad unlike a lot of other OEM's who have their announcements screwed up by the US Carriers with logo's, delays, exclusive deals. It would be nice to see ALL of the OEM's sell direct and cut the carriers out.

I've never had an issue buying from Verizon. It makes sense here because the closest Apple Store is 80 miles away. The Verizon Store is 5 miles away. And I'm thinking service rather than delivery. I buy online.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I do feel for you, its nice to have an Apple store in my area, about 10-15 minutes from home or work so it's convenient. Its a much nicer experience than buying from any carrier, especially Verizon.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I do feel for you, its nice to have an Apple store in my area, about 10-15 minutes from home or work so it's convenient. Its a much nicer experience than buying from any carrier, especially Verizon.

I've never had a bad experience at the Verizon Store here.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Look at who it is....Well HELLLLO there....Welcome to iMore.....SMILE:biggrin:

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Swiftkey works flawlessly on the 6 and it probably does on the 6+. The devs are excellent at what they do. They're always on top of bugs.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro