IPhone sizes!?

Butterfly2

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
OK...is the 6s and 6s+ the same size? Or is the 6s smaller? I bought the 6s+ but I have seen people with the 6s and it's the same size as mine! Or to give a visual I had the note 4 and both the note 4 and the 6s+ r approximately the same size...I m wondering if I got the 6s or 6s+? I called apple and they claimed I have the 6s+...and I have seen ppl with the 6s+ and it looks huge my phone does not look huge! I hope!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Assuming that this is a serious question, if the one you have is the same size as the Note 4 then it's the 6s plus. As was mentioned, the plus has a 5.5 inch screen and the 6s has a 4.7 inch screen. The difference is pretty obvious.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Assuming that this is a serious question, if the one you have is the same size as the Note 4 then it's the 6s plus. As was mentioned, the plus has a 5.5 inch screen and the 6s has a 4.7 inch screen. The difference is pretty obvious.

This!

Your co-worker may just assume they're all 6s and wanted "the bigger one", not knowing it was a "Plus".

Butterfly2

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site

Yes very serious I even called apple to make sure we had the correct iPhone! My daughter says the same that our 6s plus don't look as huge as other 6s plus she see students at school with...but I m thinking it's the cases that they have on the phones that make them appears bigger! Imho I don't do bulky case. I have 1 and that is the otterbox and I barely wear it!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes very serious I even called apple to make sure we had the correct iPhone! My daughter says the same that our 6s plus don't look as huge as other 6s plus she see students at school with...but I m thinking it's the cases that they have on the phones that make them appears bigger! Imho I don't do bulky case. I have 1 and that is the otterbox and I barely wear it!

Yes. A case could definitely make a big difference.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
[URL="https://www.apple.com/iphone/compare/#mn_p]Here is a link to Apple's iPhone comparison page[/URL]. It has all the actual dimensions of the phone on it. Find the Plus and measure yours to see if it matches up.

Kaul Sukesh

May 9, 2016
Visit site
The best way to find it out would be go to the market/shop which sells cases for iPhones.

Just ask for a random 6S+ case to check out how it looks on your phone.
just try to fit a 6S+ case on your phone. if it fits perfectly then you have the genuine 6S+.

if it does not fit then there's something wrong.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR