Iphone SE $199

Ramrunner73

Apr 10, 2017
Visit site
Great price. Are there different models of these for different countries? I'm in Australia and although I'm sure I can get it here, I'm not sure it will actually work here?

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing the link @Premium1! $199 is a steal. Especially for the 32GB model. You getting a lot of power for a small price. :) I would love to get it but my wallet is like 'do you really need another phone' lol :D

LostMyNarbles

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
Worth noting that if you are not an AT&T customer you can still order this and get it unlocked for T-Mobile or Verizon. The thing to understand is that when you receive the phone you must make sure that you DO NOT turn it on until you get it unlocked. If you turn it on it will lock to AT&T. To unlock it leave it turned off in the packaging and request an unlock code from AT&T's website. Personally, I would recommend unlocking it even if you are an AT&T customer since it increases the resale value if you end up selling it.
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...%2Frequest%2F%23%2Funlockstep1&token=wGVzPEwS

Can you order it if you're a regular AT&T customer? What's the work around, if so?
If you are a regular AT&T customer you can just order and then when you receive it make sure you remove the SIM card it comes with before turning it on and put in your own SIM card.

fourthbase

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
They were never going to be around long at that price. I suspect there's going to be a lot of kids running around with new SE's in the next few days.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Wow, so cheap! I got mine for $99 more on eBay, but it's 64GB.

I think you got a slightly better deal. I would pay $99 for double the storage. Especially when I'm in the mood for recording 4K video. Those video files EAT your storage haha. So 64GB would come in handy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielCampbel