iPhone SE 16GB/32GB same price?

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi All,

I went into my local Apple Store (I'm in Australia) today, wanting to look at the new red iPhone 7 in person. I was curious.

While there, I noticed that the iPhone SE 16GB/32GB were marked with the same price in the pricing app that usually shows on an iPhone's screen when it's in store.

Has anyone seen this as well? And how does this make any sense?

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
Yep, they have the same price for the 32GB, that the older 16GB was at. That's fine.

What I find strange is that they have the older 16GB still advertised at the same price, and selling them for no discount. It's a bit bizarre.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
What I find strange is that they have the older 16GB still advertised at the same price, and selling them for no discount. It's a bit bizarre.

Don't worry it's actually happening locally for me to with iPhone prices. Some carriers are having specials where the iPhone 6s in 32GB is the same price as the 128GB model. I just stand there and think, who in their right mind is going to take the 32GB version when they can have 4x the storage size for the same price lol :)

If i find the magazine i saw it in, ill post a picture below here.

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, it's strange. I saw it in the Apple Store, outright.

Anyway, it's one of those Apple type things, I guess. Although, as long as there is stock, who would buy a 16GB SE for the same price as a 32GB SE?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Don't worry it's actually happening locally for me to with iPhone prices. Some carriers are having specials where the iPhone 6s in 32GB is the same price as the 128GB model. I just stand there and think, who in their right mind is going to take the 32GB version when they can have 4x the storage size for the same price lol :)

If i find the magazine i saw it in, ill post a picture below here.

I saw this same thing last night and sadly someone that just doesn't do their research will end up with less phone for the same money.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73