iphone running android

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I must admit I had completely taken for granted the smoothness of the iOS experience but I also missed some of my favorite customizations in Android. Android kept more more technically capable because I had to be to get what I wanted from it. IOS just works and that’s always nice. I don’t think I’d want Android on my iPhones, there are plenty of fine Android handsets and I really would still like a Note 8 but how many phones does one person need?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I have an Android and what I noticed is that even if I disable iMessage and then switch my sim my Android does’t get messages where iMessage WAS used (which is like ALL of them). That’s a bummer and deal killer.

Did you disable FaceTime too? Both iMessage and FaceTime have to be disabled to deregister a phone number. Also sometimes both the sender and receiver have to begin new threads instead of continuing an existing conversation.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Did you disable FaceTime too? Both iMessage and FaceTime have to be disabled to deregister a phone number. Also sometimes both the sender and receiver have to begin new threads instead of continuing an existing conversation.

Thanks. I didn’t deregister FaceTime but will do when I decide to try again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davinemichael37