iPhone Pro Max Case Thread. Let's see them.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Excellent!!! It’s a keeper then?

How many do you have? I only have 5 apple silicone cases. The Apple clear. And two carved cases and a casemate. I always end up using Apple.... idk why I try other ones sometimes!

Um don’t ask me that question lol. I have 3 Apple silicone case and a tote full of others

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Yes I rotate. I’m the same way I have about 10 in a pile ready to sell lol
I don’t know how people can use the same case for the entire year lol

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I know! I’d like to be better about it! I’m gonna see if I can just not buy anything else until the summer colors from Apple come out and see if I like anything. I didn’t get anything aside from clear since around launch from them. But we shall see! Only thing would make me get another color is if they come out with a lavender or a sky blue like they did for the X (the blue not the lavender). We shall see! They’re liking a lot of the green variants this year. My husband has been impatiently waiting for another cocoa silicone to come out!

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I know! I’d like to be better about it! I’m gonna see if I can just not buy anything else until the summer colors from Apple come out and see if I like anything. I didn’t get anything aside from clear since around launch from them. But we shall see! Only thing would make me get another color is if they come out with a lavender or a sky blue like they did for the X (the blue not the lavender). We shall see! They’re liking a lot of the green variants this year. My husband has been impatiently waiting for another cocoa silicone to come out!

I just wish they would fit the next iPhone. I liked being able to keep all my cases for the 6 plus to 6s plus. 7 plus to 8 plus

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I just wish they would fit the next iPhone. I liked being able to keep all my cases for the 6 plus to 6s plus. 7 plus to 8 plus

Oh I know right? There’s a few that I wish I had been able to keep. Apple silicone wise. I forget the name of them but they were like a teal (iPhone 7 plus gen) and then that sky blue. But. I have to say this grapefruit color is gonna be one of my all time favorites I’ll look back on!

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
31b46fe2a7b36a4c4f91e5f67d9c5690.jpg

Got the hubby surf blue. Love it!!

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
Curious, I wonder why the hands on the watch turned from filled in, to outlined between the two photos.
Maybe due to the flash, or additional light?

Definitely flash mixed with daylight. I was trying to get the best shot lol plus his watch was locked. Idk if that factored in too. He had taken it off to switch the band to his new one

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
Want to poll the audience. Love my grapefruit color but I also picked up beryl. Trying to decide if I like it. Opinions?
735c29eeb3f38f37e4627d35fe04ad87.jpg

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
a2006b1959c8e26302fa5080338927ef.jpg

One more pic

I feel like you all have great taste here so I’m polling the audience lol I’m on the fence. I love it but is it better than my beloved grapefruit...

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Want to poll the audience. Love my grapefruit color but I also picked up beryl. Trying to decide if I like it. Opinions?
735c29eeb3f38f37e4627d35fe04ad87.jpg

It’s a pretty color but I think it looks a little more robins egg blue than green! It’s what YOU like that counts anyway.

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
It’s a pretty color but I think it looks a little more robins egg blue than green! It’s what YOU like that counts anyway.

I’m dying for another Sky blue. Remember that one for the X?

I think I’m gonna keep It. I wanted more a blue rather than green. Powder blue would be ideal but this is pretty too! I’m surprised they released it as a winter color

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I’m dying for another Sky blue. Remember that one for the X?

I think I’m gonna keep It. I wanted more a blue rather than green. Powder blue would be ideal but this is pretty too! I’m surprised they released it as a winter color

I like the color. I’m not a green person but it is pretty.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox