iPhone OS 3.0 Update - UK users - please post here

Rodent

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
It's horrible to think that the developers, and other apple staff involved in the roll out of 3.0 had a lovely nights sleep, are lazily waking up about now, getting ready for work leasurely, while thousands of people fruitlessly click the 'Check for Update' button.

abishepherd

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Nope. As I suspected. Nothing! Bastards!!! Why do they have to make us wait until 6pm (or later!!!!). They say its available from the 17th June they shouldn't make us wait all sodding day!!!!

Rodent

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
It doesn't make much sense to me either, a timebased rollout seems far more logical, less server issues as the downloads are 'relatively' staggered. And everyone is happy. If it wasn't completely ready, I'd have left it another day till it was, and then stagger the rollout.

Rodent

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
zone-based I mean, like 10am no matter what zone. As it is, 10am PST time globally means, everyone downloading at the same time, worldwide.

abishepherd

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm still downloading it. 36 mins to go apparently. Just put baby to bed. Shattered. Looking forward to sitting on sofa watching tv, playing with my "new" iphone!!!

abishepherd

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Me too!!! Driving me crazy! Been trying to download this since I got home. Now I've managed to download it but can't verify it! for F***'s sake!!!

abishepherd

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
OK. Managed to get it to start installing and then it said preparing iphone for update and then the iphone got the connect to iTunes picture on it and then got some error message and now won't connect to the computer at all!!! What do I do?

abishepherd

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Now have an unuseable iphone (only has the connect to iTunes sign) and have been kicked off my computer as my husband needs it to study for an exam tomorrow! Great!!! If anyone has the same problem as me and figures it out, please let me know what you did! Was really looking forward to this (sad that I am) and all its caused so far is stress!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunnic