What would you rather do?

a. Upgrade your iPhone in June
b. Keep your existing iPhone 3Gs and buy a iPad 3G

Last edited:

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I am with Alli on this one .. Choices are a bit limited on this poll, since I already own a iPad, I am going to go with upgrading my iPhone.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Agreed with jsntrenkler. I have an iPad and don't ever plan on having a 3G iPad so I'll be upgrading to the new iPhone this summer to get rid of my 3G.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm in the already have an iPad wi-fi going to get the HD group. I'm not even sure that this is a very good poll, many people already have an iPad and like me are going to get the next iPhone so there needs to be an option for that group as well.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm in the already have an iPad wi-fi going to get the HD group. I'm not even sure that this is a very good poll, many people already have an iPad and like me are going to get the next iPhone so there needs to be an option for that group as well.

I think it's an "if" scenario.
If you had a 3GS but not an iPad, and you had the option to either upgrade to the G4/HD, or buy an iPad, which would you hypothetically choose.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I think it's an "if" scenario.
If you had a 3GS but not an iPad, and you had the option to either upgrade to the G4/HD, or buy an iPad, which would you hypothetically choose.

Okay that makes some sense to me. I guess if I had to choose I would go with the new iPhone as it would do more for me on a daily basis then the iPad would.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Okay that makes some sense to me. I guess if I had to choose I would go with the new iPhone as it would do more for me on a daily basis then the iPad would.

Yep, me too. The iPhone is much more important to me than an iPad ever could be.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I'd definitely upgrade iPhone. That was actually my initial plan, but then my husband told me to just buy the iPad because he knew how badly I wanted it :) So now I get both! But if I had to chose, I'd pick iPhone because like others have said, even though the iPad is totally awesome, it's not as much as a necessity as my iPhone... although it's getting close!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox