iPhone on Colbert

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Spotted the iPhone on The colbert Report. during a routine parodying Twitter, Colbert used a 2G while Jeff Goldblum had a 3G. I guess that even celebs must have to wait for upgrades!

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Some people just don't care that much, and most celebs don't have time to browse the web while walking, cause they are always going from point to point to point and there is always WiFi and computers there :p the 3G speed isn't that important for them.

Oh and I doubt colbert even uses an iPhone. Like most celebrities I'm sure he has a blackberry. Most celebs have old blackberry curves. No idea why.

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
i too saw that ep and was quite amused when he busted out the 2g iphone and was twittering in landscape lol. i also couldnt believe people were saying jeff goldblum was dead especially the brazilian police lol.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Jimmy Fallon is another Apple supporter/promoter.. He has a mouse, keyboard, and MacBook sitting on his desk during his shows.. And he twitters from an iPhone I believe.

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
usually these shows go for "product placement" as in the movies. So...any TV host can have the phone they choose with replacements as often as they desire. I Twitter in landscape on a 2G!

Jul 8, 2009
iceworx.deviantart.com
Some people just don't care that much, and most celebs don't have time to browse the web while walking, cause they are always going from point to point to point and there is always WiFi and computers there :p the 3G speed isn't that important for them.

Oh and I doubt colbert even uses an iPhone. Like most celebrities I'm sure he has a blackberry. Most celebs have old blackberry curves. No idea why.

Maybe the figure that just because they have the money to spend isn't reason enough to go out and do it... if they're happy with what they have, why change it? Or if it ain't broke, don't fix it :D In this case, if he does have a berry, his loss :)