iPhone not turning on after installing jailbreak and tweak

toxicapple95

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
So I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 10.3.2 and I just jailbroke it using cydia impactor and g0blin ipa. Everything was going well, I jailbroke it, phone restarted no problem.

I then installed a file through Cydia, and had to reset the springboard. Again no problem.

A few minutes later, my phone just switches off. When I try turning it on, the apple logo shows up and then it switches back off.

Attempted Solution:
Even my iTunes isn't recognising it anymore when I just backed it up to my computer 1 hour ago.

I can make it go into recovery mode... however my only option was to restore it by updating to the latest iOS which is NOT what I want. Is there a way to restore the back up I made an hour ago?

Any help is appreciated.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

Sorry for the wait. We do have a few highly knowledgeable members that specializes in JBing

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Google "ReiBoot" I was able to use that program to get my iPad out of a similar situation. Also once your up and running I would run Cydia eraser and try to re jailbreak. Maybe try doubleH3lix now that is supports 64 bit devices and is said to have better battery life than G0bilin.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods