iphone not available as 1 year contract?

crazy4cell

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

I managed to work around so can order the iphone except it either is momth to month or 2 year!

is this just true or further into ordering can you get a 1 year contract with the iphone?
thanks for any help on this

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
As of now, it's full retail, or, 2 year contract. Those are your choices. It may be available on a one year contract in the future - but no one knows when, or if for that matter.

Reactions: crazy4cell

p08757

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I have this problem as well. I don't want to get stuck in a 2 year contract or pay FRP. I am noticing that the order process is different from the normal upgrade/add a new line process. I'm hoping after the initial rush of orders, and the order process goes to a normal state, the phone will be available with a 1 year contract.

Only time will tell.

crazy4cell

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
okay found a verizon store open according to this rep you have to go to the store to do a 1 year contract.
online he said it's not an option and if you order you can't change from 2 year to a 1 year seems strange, what do you think

Reactions: p08757

p08757

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
okay found a verizon store open according to this rep you have to go to the store to do a 1 year contract.
online he said it's not an option and if you order you can't change from 2 year to a 1 year seems strange, what do you think

If you find that this IS true, PLEASE post back to this thread. I was hoping to avoid waiting outside one of my Local Verizon Stores in -40 wind chill. :eek:

But as always the 1st 2 rules about trusting what an average rep says are:

1. Don't trust what a rep tells you
2. See rule #1

Last edited:

MacGuy76

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

I managed to work around so can order the iphone except it either is momth to month or 2 year!

is this just true or further into ordering can you get a 1 year contract with the iphone?
thanks for any help on this

I didn't think you could get the iphone on a month-to-month deal? AT&T will not allow this?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen