iPhone Light Up Apple Logo Mod

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I saw that on twitter recently and thought that looked good on a black iPhone. My iPhone is white. Not sure how well that would look. But still, not worth the money.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't pay to have my phone modded to this, but if it came with my phone, I would think its pretty cool.

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
If there isn't a serious redesign of the iPhone this year, I will get this just to freshen my current iPhone 4 up while I wait till next year for the real new iPhone.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
If the new accidentally posted and quickly taken down Case-Mate cases are any indication then this will be a mod for the post iP5 generation only. Still cool looking and I would like it, but battery life and voiding your warranty are not worth it when you pay $700 for a phone.

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
As I keep my phone in a case that covers the whole back glass, the only viewers of the glowing apple would be the bacteria hanging out on the inside of the case. So, not worth it for me.

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Too expensive and I wonder if it would change battery life.

The article mentioned that battery life was not affected much but I agree the price is steep and my phone is white. Would consider it if it was cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk