Iphone Email Format

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Pretty sure it is default for the iPhone to display HTML mail, I can't find where to go to switch it to plain text...but I'm running 3.0 now, my email comes in html.

gdl

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know if it's possible to send email in html format? We run our email through Microsoft Exchange Activesync, I don't know if that has any effect on the sent mail format or not, but every message we send from iPhones ends up in text format on the recipient's end.

psionara

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know if it's possible to send email in html format? We run our email through Microsoft Exchange Activesync, I don't know if that has any effect on the sent mail format or not, but every message we send from iPhones ends up in text format on the recipient's end.

I'm pretty new here and have the same question.

All the text in emails I create, even if replying to (and including) HTML formatted email, is plain text without any formatting. So the outgoing format supports html formatted text but there seem to be no way of actually creating it ??

Seems very odd

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm pretty new here and have the same question.

All the text in emails I create, even if replying to (and including) HTML formatted email, is plain text without any formatting. So the outgoing format supports html formatted text but there seem to be no way of actually creating it ??

Seems very odd

Theres apps out now I believe that can send HTML email.

Reactions: anon(52425)

mapk

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
eMail Body text format change when receiving eMails from MS Exchange account

Is someone familiar with this behavior?
When receiving eMails from some MS Exchange account the body text pops up for a second in a normal readable format, but suddenly it changes to somewhat tiny unreadable. So you always have to zoom the text before you can read it...:(

iphonechick

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Emails change from HTML to text

I think this is the same issue - I sync with Microsoft Exchange. During the day, I am out and about, and check my emails on the iphone- mostly HTML. Then when I get to my desk and deal with less urgent ones, they download on to my Outlook as text. I can still see the HTML version on my iphone, at the same time as seeing the text version on my outlook.

If I see them for the first time on my desktop, they are in HTML on both devices.

It's really irritating, as I have to change the response back to html. :( Is there something I can do to stop the change happening?:confused:

Thanks

iphonechick

romboo

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi Iphoners :)

I was wondering if its possible to set the email format to HTML? If not will this be a feature for 3.0?

There're two apps can sovle this problem. one is Rich Text for Mail, which need JB. the other one is Color mail.

Rich Text for Mail:richtextformail.com/
Color mail: itunes.apple.com/us/app/color-mail/id456638499?mt=8

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh