iPhone does not show your song time like iPod does?

Appaluci

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Why is it (or is there a fix for this) that my iPhone's iPod feature, when I'm playing a song, does not display for me the running duration of that song like the iPod does? I find it useful to know how much time is left on a track, like in a podcast, or a long music track, etc, while I'm listening. Instead, I just have a big waste of blank space on the screen there as songs are playing, which could be used for running track information or something.

Is there something I'm missing? Can I get this info on my screen like I have on my iPod?

Enjoying my new iPhone, otherwise...

Thanks,
L

Appaluci

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Yes. That still does not achieve anything. Just flips the screen around to reveal the song list/titles, but still no play meter.

Loganbro

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
While holding the phone vertical tap "Now Playing", then tap on the screen right below the title information and the time line will appear.

Appaluci

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Loganbro...i just went to try ur suggestion riddled w doubts... But it worked!! So, officially, you ROCK!! And so does the iPhone. Yet another small reason to love it a little more! Thanks a bundle.
L

jlsslj

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Thank you Loganbro!

I've been scouring the internet for hours trying to find the answer to this exact problem! I'd tried everything! Thanks so much!!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
That actually works anywhere you tap the album art?double tap will switch to the track list, single tap brings up the timeline.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods