iPhone CrApp List

realdealio

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Is there an antoine dodson app with audio clips? It would be crap, and will go straight to this list after it serves its ["important", temporary] use

mrnewell

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
TBS app is misleading. You have to have a certain cable provider to watch its content. Otherwise, it is a bunch of clips. I have Time Warner, and they don't appear to support it. :(

blinder

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
My kids are CrApp magnets. If it's free, they get it. I refuse to post any of the title names here for fear that I will be contributing to their CrApptastic powers.

jgurnett#CB

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Navigon........ $35.00 and it can't find my GPS signal while every other program is able to read my location? I feel like someone reached into my pocket and stole from me.

crApp.....

Sounds like something is wrong...maybe uninstall and download again. I've had Navigon for about 6 months now, best GPS I've ever used and I've had many including built in Droid apps via Google Maps, various Garmin units and some built in GPS units from the vehicle manufacturers.

Give it another shot, hopefully you have better luck.

KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
Contract Killer: Zombies

Its a decent shooter game but the way they have it set up its impossible to get through most of the levels without good weapons. And good weapons cost money and the earning system is completely unfair to where you are basically forced to purchase money and gold from within the app just to get anywhere.

Oh and the "recommended" weapons cost you Gold and you cant earn gold you MUST buy it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iehrh