iPhone Cases

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello All,

Is it me or am I the only one addicted to the many iphone cases that's out there? I just purchased 2 more from Amazon.com (case mate barely there cases). I like the cases because it change them with the mood I'm in. There are sooooooo many cases to choose from. Which cases are your favorite? So far, I love the Incase slider case and the Speck Pixelskin cases.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I am a huge fan of the case mate barely there cases as well. They provide good protection and are very comfortable in the hand.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Be wary of hardshell cases. They will scratch the back of your phone. Also, Griffin makes a lot of junk that is sold everywhere. My company handles all the closeout and discontinued Griffin products. It's all Chinese junk.

I'm a big SwitchEasy fan. They usually pack a bunch of extra goodies in with each case sold, like screen protectors, dock adapters, and stands. Check em out and see if they have anything to offer.

rliebert

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Be wary of hardshell cases. They will scratch the back of your phone. Also, Griffin makes a lot of junk that is sold everywhere. My company handles all the closeout and discontinued Griffin products. It's all Chinese junk.

I'm a big SwitchEasy fan. They usually pack a bunch of extra goodies in with each case sold, like screen protectors, dock adapters, and stands. Check em out and see if they have anything to offer.

Ditto on SwitchEasy. I have their Torrent case and I absolutely love it!

Arcanust

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I agree with the comments about switch easy. They have great products and the goodies they have with them are awesome. High quality products for reasonable prices. My favorite is my Rebel case. I also like my Speck Candyshell. I am recieving my iSkin Solo next week so hopefully that one will be nice as well.

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I almost picked up a blue Monochrome inCase slider case today. I seriously have a problem with purchasing cases. This is one of the reasons why I love the iPhone so much, so many choices with accessories. Can't wait until my Barely there's get here though.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I am becoming Leary about purchasing anymore cases. New iPhone should be out soon and will not be compatible with most of the existing cases.

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
Speck candyshell is my #1 case i have it in waxstick white, batwing black, the black/white, grey/lime, black/yellow, white/red, and my latest is the jujulep green :D