Iphone case with no camera cutout?

abu layla

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm not suppose to have a phone with me at work because of the camera, however without having my Iphone and the podcasts in there i would have gone postal long time ago. the other day my manager noticed the phone, I suggested that i get an iTouch case, thinking the 2 are the same size or at least pretty close. after looking in the stores i figured that wasn't the case.
i tried looking online for a bit but i can't find a case for the 3g without the camera lens cutout in the back, do you guys know if any out there? or if there is a universal case maybe that would fit?
Thanks

Pr3mier

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
I have not seen any cases without a camera cutout, but you can improvise. Check out the Scosche bandIT g4 case for the iPhone 4. It is basically three bumper style bands with one plastic removable back cover. The good thing about having a removable back cover is that you could now apply some type of film onto the clear plastic to cover up the camera hole. Maybe try looking for a black vinyl sticker or even a back skin for the ipod touch (which probably has no cutouts). Trim off the excess and there ya go. You might even want to position the plastic piece upside down after you apply the skin so that the cutout will be at the bottom. Only downside would be that you have to take off the case to use the camera.

Scosche

Zagg Skin

Hope that helps =)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If they're okay with you just having a case, they should be okay with you simply promising to not take pictures. Or was this just a wink-wink kind of thing: "Cover the camera and I won't tell the boss you have it?"

abu layla

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
The manager is pretty cool guy and he knows how bad it is in there, and how much more tolerable having the iPhone makes the job... so yah he's just gonna look the other way but i have to make sure it's covered.
So far i can't find anything so i'm gonna do like you guys suggested and just get creative with an existing case.
thanks for the responses.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen