iPhone Camera Good At Video Capturing

archie

Oct 1, 2003
Visit site
For those that did not believe me when I said the camera would be capturing video inside of the first 6 months, I fart in your general direction.

I just tried out some new software on a test iPhone and it can capture up to 45 frames per second.
Can also of course capture at the more customary 15-30 frames per second at 2 megapickles.

Currently limited at 10 second lengths but drunknbass should have it capturing at unlimited file sizes in just 2-3 more weeks.

http://monsterandfriends.com/?q=node/50

This should foreshadow what we will soon see from Apple as well.

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
For those that did not believe me when I said the camera would be capturing video inside of the first 6 months, I fart in your general direction.

I just tried out some new software on a test iPhone and it can capture up to 45 frames per second.
Can also of course capture at the more customary 15-30 frames per second at 2 megapickles.

Currently limited at 10 second lengths but drunknbass should have it capturing at unlimited file sizes in just 2-3 more weeks.

http://monsterandfriends.com/?q=node/50

This should foreshadow what we will soon see from Apple as well.

Archie, of course any digital camera can capture video. Only Apple could not make it work, even after 12 months of development. I thought they were better than that.... Clearly not.

Poor iPhone owners, having to make their own MMS client, and now video recorder. What next? Cut and Paste? Using your nose to answer the phone?

Surur

archie

Oct 1, 2003
Visit site
Holy ****!
I posted this to Phone Different and NO WHERE ELSE - only took 10 hours to makes its way onto every Apple site, Mac site, iPhone site, gadget site and news site across the web. Hows that for mileage, Phone Different?

Archie, of course any digital camera can capture video. Only Apple could not make it work, even after 12 months of development. I thought they were better than that.... Clearly not.

Poor iPhone owners, having to make their own MMS client, and now video recorder. What next? Cut and Paste? Using your nose to answer the phone?

Surur
ummm... surur, I distinctly remember you being one that chastised the iPhone (and me along with it, for whatever reason) for not being "capable" of recording video.

Which is it? Is it that the iPhone should never be sold (and the people that buy it are dumb) because it can't capture video or is it that you want people to believe that Apple (the very first company to EVER make a digital camera - 1994) does not know anything about digital cameras.

And do you really feel sorry for us iPhone owners who have to use the browser to send IMs or MMS (the cheap and un-utilized way of trying to get older, underdeveloped phones, incapable of accessing email, a way of viewing photos, albeit, extremely low-rez ).

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
And do you really feel sorry for us iPhone owners who have to use the browser to send IMs or MMS (the cheap and un-utilized way of trying to get older, underdeveloped phones, incapable of accessing email, a way of viewing photos, albeit, extremely low-rez ).

Yes Archie, I really do. Its too sad really.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
archie, awesome stuff!

(but why feed the troll? If you ignore them, they will go elsewhere for (even, saddly, the negative) attention they seek.)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative