iPhone bumpers at store

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
If you pay by credit card, it should be refunded automagically, but
can always call apple customer service and get them to do it.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
The two stores I was in recently in MI said they had pulled all bumpers to send in for the free program. They have no colors in stock for sale.

Given black is the only free one you can get...how does one obtain a colored bumper? I called apple customer support today and was told I could not buy or be given a pink bumper for the wife.

Just plain silly if you ask me. They should drop the price on the colored bumpers and sell them for $15. Give the black bumpers away. Sounds fair to me.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
CASES ARE DUMB! Hold it different :p. But in all seriousness. I dislike the idea of anything covering my phone. Had a 3GS since launch, no case ever, not a single scratch.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
That is kind of funny that they took all the colored ones off the shelves,
but aren't offering them as an option in the app. That sucks.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
That is kind of funny that they took all the colored ones off the shelves,
but aren't offering them as an option in the app. That sucks.

I called Apple about that. The guy I talked to shot me an e-mail and said after we get our black ones in the mail to e-mail him and he'd see about doing an exchange for the colored ones if we want those. Whatever that means. Kind of seems like a hassle to me. Then I'll wait another 6 weeks to get it back :(

Gotta love how the people on Amazon and eBay are selling them for 40+ too. Ridiculous.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Gotta love how the people on Amazon and eBay are selling them for 40+ too. Ridiculous.

Yea, considering that they had their money refunded for buying them in the first place.

All the wife wants is a pink bumper. I think I am going to have to resort to eBay and get her one. She wanted was the white iPhone, but gave up on it, the least I can do is make sure she has the bumper she wants.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I just got lucky and a scored a blue bumper on ebay for only 3 dollars over retail so im happy with it. I need the green and orange and ill have all but the pink :) I dont need the pink one so my collection will be complete at that point. funny thing is that I am not even using the colored bumpers because I don't want to wear them out :p

spcm0012

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I had ordered the black bumper via the iPhone App, wasn't supposed to ship until Sept. 6th, and arrive till the 13th. It was shipped yesterday, August 12th, and is supposed to arrive by the 16th.

Awesome :D

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
The two stores I was in recently in MI said they had pulled all bumpers to send in for the free program. They have no colors in stock for sale.

Given black is the only free one you can get...how does one obtain a colored bumper? I called apple customer support today and was told I could not buy or be given a pink bumper for the wife.

Just plain silly if you ask me. They should drop the price on the colored bumpers and sell them for $15. Give the black bumpers away. Sounds fair to me.

Got a free Black Bumper but I'm hoping that they start selling the colored ones immediately after 9/30. I want a white one also. I personally love the Bumper and have no problem paying $30 since I got a free one...I just think of it like a BOGO and would have wanted both anyway! :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR