iPhone AT&T problems

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I recently switch over from BlackBerry and got and iPhone 4 just because it was 99 dollars.
I had the Bold 9900 which I returned to get this. And I feel like I'm being overly charged.
I had 32 dollars credited to my account an my bill is only 99 dollars a month. But now it's skyrocketing. What is proration? My data plan is being prorated. I don't know what that means.
I switched from the Bold to this iPhone 4 did I get charged for switching? I upgraded from the Torch to the Bold and thought is give the 4 a try and I feel like I'm being charged. I don't know what proration is.
My billing cycle on ATT is every 5th of the month and my data is being prorated. Someone explain? Will I be charged a lot? I have 27 days until my next billing cycle and my data is being prorated. I'm only 18. I don't want a huge bill.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Prorated means they will account for what you have already used, do the math, and figure out what you actually have left for the month and bill based on usage. This way, in case you have a 2GB plan, and had already used 1.5 GB when you made the switch, you only have .5 left before you start getting billed over.

Algebra much?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Why don't you grab your old bill when you had your BB and compare it to your first iPhone bill. If you think you're being overcharged go to a store or call someone up and ask them to explain why with your blackberry you paid this much and with the iPhone you are now paying this much? If you don't understand what they are telling you ask them to clarify it.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I recently switch over from BlackBerry and got and iPhone 4 just because it was 99 dollars.
I had the Bold 9900 which I returned to get this. And I feel like I'm being overly charged.
I had 32 dollars credited to my account an my bill is only 99 dollars a month. But now it's skyrocketing. What is proration? My data plan is being prorated. I don't know what that means.
I switched from the Bold to this iPhone 4 did I get charged for switching? I upgraded from the Torch to the Bold and thought is give the 4 a try and I feel like I'm being charged. I don't know what proration is.
My billing cycle on ATT is every 5th of the month and my data is being prorated. Someone explain? Will I be charged a lot? I have 27 days until my next billing cycle and my data is being prorated. I'm only 18. I don't want a huge bill.

You're billed in advance. Switching from the BB to the iPhone caused a month in advance change as a one time thing. You can call customer care and they can fix it pretty easy if you calmly explain that you don't understand how you are being billed so much just for doing an exchange.

If that doesn't work you can go back to the store you bought the phone from and have them call for you.

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Why dont you have ATT explain this to you.
I dont get the logic in posts like this. Almost like asking the manager at McDonald's how a Whopper is made

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh