• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

iPhone alarm not set but still goes off at night?

tspiggliot

Feb 27, 2018
Visit site
Random alarm going off 5 SE

Help! I have an iPhone 5SE. Everything was fine until about 2-3 weeks ago. A random alarm started going off ANYTIME. Sometimes it lasts for a few seconds other times I can’t turn it off at all. I have to turn off my phone all together. I’ve checked every alarm, calendar, banner, sound, I’ve deleted apps, changed settings and it continues. Never the same time each day. It’s not my calendar nor my alarm as others have stated. There is no rhyme or reason to this alarm. HELP. Thank you!

Keshamoon

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
I don’t understand?

It can’t be the bedtime thing. My phone alarm went off and I don’t even set alarms and didn’t use timer, around 6:50 or 6:00 am, then the same noise alarm thing went to my friends phone.. and she doesn’t set alarms, and we don’t use those thpe of ringtones, or sound effects.. but how can it be bedtime?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guideontheside