IPhone 7 What will be the "New" Feature ..

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Actually, I would be happy with another iPhone 6s but with a better screen resolution, better battery, more RAM and a better CPU. Not for any reason but just because technology advances as time goes on.

What I don't want is a thinner phone. I always put cases on my phones anyway but I HAD to on my iPhone 6 as I have big hands and I needed a case on it so I could grip it properly without dropping it... *mutters*

I just don't understand this penchant Apple has for increasingly thinner phones...

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: IPhone 7 What will be the "New" Feature ..

Too early to speculate what apple will do yet. hate to admit it but the 1st quarter galaxy release next month normally kicks the new year game of cat and mouse into play. It will be an interesting year

kemcode

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site

Looking forward for the solar charging they spoke about

mavsguy842

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Too early to speculate what apple will do yet. hate to admit it but the 1st quarter galaxy release next month normally kicks the new year game of cat and mouse into play. It will be an interesting year

Now that the S7 and S7 Edge are available, did they do anything to move the needle? I don't think they did. Apple will never include a microSD slot, and they've already been making iPhones water-resistant (not water-proof) for some time. I think the iPhone and iOS need to gain features that other phones have had for some time (more/better gestures, universal inbox, more accessible widgets, wireless charging, more energy efficient screen technology, higher resolution screens). I know I'd be happy to see improve in those ways or add these features, even though it's not pushing the envelope in any one way.

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
My hope for the next iPhone would be a mashup of the design of the iPhone 5 and 6 I would love corners that are flatter but still keep the rounded design. Eliminate the home button and allow Touch ID to reside below the screen in thr bezel along with expanding force touch to act as the button in that chin area. Give me ois in the regular sized model. Target iPhone 6s+ battery life for the regular iPhone 7. Give me expanded force touch gestures like the ability to force touch on the wifi or Bluetooth icon to see available networks and connect without opening settings. The smart connecter sound like a great way to implement wireless charging via a battery case or dock. More pro features in iOS so we have ways of doing things quicker without having to jump through hoops. I would love to hide all my apps in a slide out panel and do a diagonal swipe to open the panel and scroll through my available apps. Revamp the App Store it's almost impossible to find a great app. It's time to make notifications smarter they aren't really actionable and Notification Center is a mess. May have said it earlier but force touch really needs to be expanded the uses are pretty basic.

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Please go back to the 3GS body.

A 3GS style body would be awesome it would allow Apple to go with a stacked/layered type battery the curve on the back felt great in hand because hands aren't flat. it would also allow Apple to get rid of the camera hump and add ois to the regular model. I see a lot of benefits to that style chassis.

slayda

May 2, 2016
Visit site
When can we get flexible (maybe even foldable) screens that I see being worked on? If the screen was foldable it could take up less pocket space while still giving a larger screen.

Otherwise make it thinner, lighter, bigger screen, longer battery life. With enough of a longer battery life I wouldn't mind plugging it in for charging.

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I heard the iPhone 7 will have a built in CD player. This will be really great as it will mean we no longer have to use iTunes to copy our music on to our iPhones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox