IPhone 7 What will be the "New" Feature ..

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
So i had to do it :p

Now we know what 6S Specs are.

What do you think is going to change in the iphone 7 ?

Redesign ?

what big feature is going to happen ?

My guess at this point would be wireless charging ..

Besides IOSX or 10 of course.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Not a prediction, but more of a want:

Some kind of file manager like support even if it's just for cloud files. Not just cloud files, a file manager like access to those files. Include photos and videos as well.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Not a prediction, but more of a want:

Some kind of file manager like support even if it's just for cloud files. Not just cloud files, a file manager like access to those files. Include photos and videos as well.

That's not an "iPhone x" thing, that's still, and will always be an "iOS x" thing,

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
That's not an "iPhone x" thing, that's still, and will always be an "iOS x" thing,

Yeah I did miss that distinction but really Apple has a habit of putting 'pro' features in latest models. Usually there is a hardware justification though so yeah "ios x" thing.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
So i had to do it :p

Now we know what 6S Specs are.

What do you think is going to change in the iphone 7 ?

Redesign ?

what big feature is going to happen ?

My guess at this point would be wireless charging ..

Besides IOSX or 10 of course.

More hardware and integration with "wearables"... especially in the health and fitness sectors.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Definitely a redesign, but I'm not even trying to think about the 7 at this point lol. I'm still waiting on my 6s Plus

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

azimesmail

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I read that Apple is actually working on a Glass on Glass transparent display, like we see on so many concepts. Not sure how true it is, and if it is who knows how far along on their research they are.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Wireless charging put still with port to charge as well .. No physical buttons would be cool and edge to edge display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Wireless charging put still with port to charge as well .. No physical buttons would be cool and edge to edge display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edge to edge is ugly, I don't want it. Unless  puts its on exclusiveness in it.

xanadome

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: IPhone 7 What will be the "New" Feature ..

Virtual home button that works as a touch ID button as well as a trackpad so that we don't have to extend the thumb so much and can slide anywhere on the screen from one location.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site

Hardware

Wireless charging
Stylus features on the iphone plus model
Higher screen resolution

iOS

A clear all button for multitasking cards in iOS(really annoying when I have to swipe a backlog of them)
Multi-window for plus models in iOS

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site

Hardware

Wireless charging
Stylus features on the iphone plus model
Higher screen resolution

I'm gonna be honest, if that's "all" Apple brings to the table I would be underwhelmed to say the least.
So far I don't agree that all Apple does is play catch up, but iPhone 7 needs a little more than the above to wow me.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I see a stylus. One that can be inserted either way way, without breaking the device.

Wireless charging is not as efficient as plug in, plus you still need to plug a puck into an outlet. Until wireless charging comes built into a tabletop or countertop, or more cars include them at affordable prices, it's a non issue for me. I spent a little money and installed a few few Aspire outlets with USB modules in key places around the house. Nice.

Three gigs of RAM...

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

With all wireless signals (wifi, cellular, FM, AM, NFC and so on) floating around the globe, over the air charging seems a logical next step in charging. I really hope somebody is trying to make this possible and  will be the first to implement this in iDevices.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR