iPhone 7 vs 7 plus

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Which phone and color / storage size will everyone be going with this year ? The 7 plus camera looks appealing but the size of the 7 is also going to be appealing to different users. Me personally I think I'll be going 7 plus 128 GB in black this year. How about the rest of you ?

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I hesitate, for the first time.
I LOVE Rose Gold, but that Matte Black is really nice!

If I were to do it in a heartbeat, though, it'd be 7 Plus 128GB in Rose Gold (hello wasted storage. 64GB is enough for me).

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Since the + has the dual aperture camera to add appeal since OIS is on both the choice should be obvious.
However the 7 users won't get left in the dark (pun not intended) with the absence of OIS as in the past with both iterations of the 6...

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Leaning toward the Jet black 7+ probably 128. The matte black looks nice also. I'm probably gonna go back and fourth between Jet Black/Black and 128/256

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Really surprised how many people like a gargantuan phone. Lol.

I don't like the giant phone. I want the camera feature of the giant phone. Realistically, I will probably end up with the 7 in jet black (or potentially black). I run a lot and can't stand a giant device on my arm or hip.

velvetelvis

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
7+ in matte black. probably 128 gig. the camera is a nice benefit, but i have a 6+ now and cant imagine going back down to a amaller size

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I went from the iPhone 6 to the 6s+ right out of the shoot last year...and I found, that for me anyway, the phone was simply too long and large to fit comfortably in the front pocket of the dress slacks that I wear at work daily. Heck, it looked like I was carrying an iPad around! So, I went back to the smaller 6s. So, because Apple has decided to keep the hardware design virtually the same for this year's 7 model instead of making the 5" screen model less bulky...I'll probably upgrade to a matte black 64gb 7 this time around.