iPhone 7 RED vs 7 plus - what do You think?

ViktorOTitov

Dec 3, 2016
Visit site
I want to change my iPhone 7 plus jet black to iPhone 7 RED. What do You think?
Does the smaller iPhone suits You in the most productive way than 7 plus? Does this color amazing?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Color aside, there is no way I could switch to the smaller 7 from my 7 Plus. If you feel your needs are met with the smaller 7 then you should absolutely get what your needs desire. I personally wouldn't change just because of color though. ??????

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
The iPhone 7 Plus is also available in (PRODUCT) Red, in case you decide to decide that the iPhone 7 is too small.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Does the smaller iPhone suits You in the most productive way than 7 plus? Does this color amazing?

I actually like the size of the 4.7" iPhone and I was mere moments away from keeping the iPhone 7, but I opted for the iPhone 7 Plus instead. As for you wanting to change from the jet black to the product red, go for it. It's your money and your prerogative.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Obviously, you need to do what you feel is best for you; but I know it didn't work for me. I originally bought an iPhone 7 last October and only lasted about a week with it. The screen size makes such a huge difference; while I liked the smaller size of the 7, the loss of the larger screen was too much. Additionally, I don't know how you are with the battery on your 7 Plus but, on days I used my phone heavily, I would need to charge the 7 before the end of the day; battery life is much better on the 7 Plus.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Best thing you could do is take your current phone and go to a carrier or Apple Store and play with the smaller form factor of the iPhone 7. Figure out what is best for your needs. I was "this" close to swapping my Plus for the smaller form factor of the 7, but because I rarely use my iPad, and love watching media on my phone I decided to keep the Plus, granted the 7 would have fit more comfortably in my child like hands.

Play first, then make a decision! :)

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Does this color amazing?

I don't think changing your current iPhone 7 Plus just for a colour change is worth it. Especially since you will be giving up a dual camera system and will have shorter battery life on the 4.7" iPhone. I would suggest getting a skin from DBrand or SlickWraps :)

However, if you want to get the Plus model in RED then go for it :D The Matte Red does look awesome.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

This has to be a personal choice. I have no idea as to how you use the phone and what you value most. In my situation I could not go back to the smaller phone after a 6S Plus and 7 Plus. Especially after 7 Plus. Over and over the dual cameras and superior battery life make all the difference.

willboyce

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Noooo way your mad. Go online like I did. Easyskins UK
Here is my new iPhone 7plus red for a few £.

426376d00f0a92e41753e29c01b54c94.jpg
6a7fce43e2a18447d76cbb1b2fa38fcd.jpg
1bc55923da2f706fc36642c434492332.jpg

cbreze

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, that looks nice @willboyce.
Regarding the size it's personal preference all the way. An internet forum will get you both sides but it's your decision totally. I prefer the smaller size. And every 100 people saying they think the bigger size is better, then it is, for "them". OP, get the size you like, both are nice, but which fits your lifestyle better?

fourthbase

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I'm superficial enough to change because I wanted it in red but the screen size is what you should be thinking about most. Me personally, I'd do it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR