iPhone 7 Plus or Galaxy S8+?

scmurphy13

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
I have both, as well, and as great as the S8+ is on a lot of fronts, a phone with that kind of power shouldn't have lag or stutters. These things drive me nuts. 7+ is just smooth.

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
That is exactly my (First World) dilemma. I find that my Iphone can be boring at times and Android is much more fun to play with, but after you play for awhile, it is comforting to go back to what you know will work great and be super reliable.

I do not underestimate the value of having the Apple store to fix any issue that I may have with the phone. I can only imagine the hoops that you have to jump through when your Samsung goes south on you!

I won't have to go through those hoops anymore, at least not any time soon. Got rid of the edge and picked up a jet black 128GB 7 plus.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have both, as well, and as great as the S8+ is on a lot of fronts, a phone with that kind of power shouldn't have lag or stutters. These things drive me nuts. 7+ is just smooth.
I totally agree. I'm glad my S8+ doesn't have any lag or stutters. It runs as smooth as my 7 Plus. I'm still switching between the two but prefer the S8+. The surprising thing to me is that I go back to my 7 Plus to try to convince myself it's the better device. Probably because most of my family is on iOS. I return to the S8+ fairly quickly each time. Don't get me wrong, the 7 Plus is a great phone. I'm not knocking it at all. In fact, if I do convince myself to stay with iOS, I'll keep it at least another year. Not interested in the iPhone 8 from the rumors we are being bombarded with.

scmurphy13

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
I totally agree. I'm glad my S8+ doesn't have any lag or stutters. It runs as smooth as my 7 Plus. I'm still switching between the two but prefer the S8+. The surprising thing to me is that I go back to my 7 Plus to try to convince myself it's the better device. Probably because most of my family is on iOS. I return to the S8+ fairly quickly each time. Don't get me wrong, the 7 Plus is a great phone. I'm not knocking it at all. In fact, if I do convince myself to stay with iOS, I'll keep it at least another year. Not interested in the iPhone 8 from the rumors we are being bombarded with.
I've switched back and forth a few times today. Everyone in my family uses an iPhone. FaceTime and iMessage are great for communicating with them. Right now I'm using the S8+.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradkdoesntcare