iPhone 7 Plus Bruh!

jbuntar

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to all of you!

I wasn't planning on upgrading from my 6S Plus at all, but today I went for it. A Matte Black iPhone 7 Plus 128GB. I know that the new iPhone is around the corner, and if the 7 Plus treats me well I might skip the iPhone 8. I know that I might even end up upgrading to the iPhone 8 eventually, so I will enjoy these couple of months with this beautiful smartphone before thinking about the next iPhone.

I'm sure everyone is enjoying their 7 Plus, I wish everyone a great weekend ahead!

Cheers :)

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Awesome! It's exciting when you get a new phone. Still loving my 7 Plus. Hope yours treats you well too. Have fun with it :dancing:

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to having the 7Plus. I have had mine since January. Jumped over from Android. Still feels awesome to me

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Just upgraded from the 6s plus to the 7 plus 128gb about a month ago. I wasn’t planning on using my upgrade either but I’m not regretting it!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Congrats, bruh! I’ve had my black 7 Plus since launch day and can say without a doubt that it’s the best smartphone I have ever owned. It’s absolutely beautiful too!

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I just upgraded today, and this phone is an absolute beast!

Congrats on your new 7 Plus! I've had mine since February when I crossed over from BlackBerry and I love it. All I can say is what took me so long to drink the Apple Kool-Aid :laughing:

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Congrats on your new 7 Plus!
It’s a wonderful phone, you’ll love it

Got mine in Rose Gold 128GB on April 6 and it’s definitely the best smartphone I’ve ever had.
It’s a keeper! (And I saw those iPhone 8 rumours. If they’re true, I’ll stick to 7 Pluses as long as I can).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on getting your new iPhone and I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy ours....

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I enjoyed my 7 Plus until I picked up mountain biking again. My SE fits in my bike shorts way better than my 7 Plus did.

I got the SE specifically for biking and the next thing I knew it was my daily driver. Oops.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I enjoyed my 7 Plus until I picked up mountain biking again. My SE fits in my bike shorts way better than my 7 Plus did.

I got the SE specifically for biking and the next thing I knew it was my daily driver. Oops.

So many people have the SE. I picked up my iPhone 4 that I have stored as an emergency device and I couldn't believe how damn small it is! How can you go from the plus to that? I'm so spoiled with the screen real estate on the plus that I'd have a hard time using the SE for internet surfing and emails

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
So many people have the SE. I picked up my iPhone 4 that I have stored as an emergency device and I couldn't believe how damn small it is! How can you go from the plus to that? I'm so spoiled with the screen real estate on the plus that I'd have a hard time using the SE for internet surfing and emails

I have no idea what happened. I got the SE specifically for mountain biking and the next thing I know I'm horrified about how large the 7 Plus is 🤣

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
That is craziness!!! Not even the iPhone 7 4.7" display???? How is the battery on that SE??

I'm actually trying to sell my 7 Plus to get a 7, but no buyers yet!

Battery life is okay. I'm a power user. I've stopped force closing my apps and can get damn good battery life throughout the day without a charge.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I went from the 7+ to SE as well. I just like the size more. Battery life is amazing, and you quickly adjust to the size. If you are always watching videos on your phone or something, the bigger phone might be for you, but the little SE is perfect for me.

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Congrats! I had an iPhone 7 but decided I missed the screen size of my old 6s Plus, so I recently picked up a 7 Plus. Late, I know...... but I don't regret it one bit. Enjoy!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77