iPhone 7 Only --- Pre-Order thread

sx4dude2013

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the leather case for the iPhone 7 and it does not have any cutout for the stereo speaker that is supposedly on the top of the phone. I watched the keynote and it sure seemed that the stereo speakers were on the top and bottom...or was that just the 7 plus? Box came from the Apple store branded iPhone 7.

Thanks for any insight

I believe the additional speaker is located on the front of the device in the earpiece

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I believe the additional speaker is located on the front of the device in the earpiece

Thanks for the response! I watched the keynote and the visual gave the impression that the stereo speakers were located at the "top and bottom" but that might just be on the Plus.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the response! I watched the keynote and the visual gave the impression that the stereo speakers were located at the "top and bottom" but that might just be on the Plus.

Not on the Plus either.. only one section of the bottom and then again on the ear piece. So bottom and face, that's it. Nothing on the top for the 7 or 7+. You will see all the cases on the top are solid. Oddest stereo set up to date!

ght

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I received a notification of shipment from Shanghai via UPS MyChoice on Monday, but didn't get notification from Apple until today (Thursday). :raised-eyebrow:

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine made it from Louisville to Seattle, only 120 miles away... However, since our UPS could be here from 9am - 8pm, I tried to chance it on MY UPS to pick up at the UPS office... and it failed each time. Anyone have luck changing delivery to Pick Up at Local UPS office?

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine made it from Louisville to Seattle, only 120 miles away... However, since our UPS could be here from 9am - 8pm, I tried to chance it on MY UPS to pick up at the UPS office... and it failed each time. Anyone have luck changing delivery to Pick Up at Local UPS office?
I haven't tried. UPS delivered my silicone case before 2 this afternoon, so I'm going to wait until the truck arrives tomorrow. I have work in my lab to keep me busy until then!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried. UPS delivered my silicone case before 2 this afternoon, so I'm going to wait until the truck arrives tomorrow. I have work in my lab to keep me busy until then!

Normally that's the case for me.. if UPS delivered at a normal time. It's being tied to the office for... maybe up to 11 hours.

megs2917

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know if the person whose name is on the box has to sign for it, or could anyone sign? I have to leave the house for fifteen minutes tomorrow, but my husband will be home.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone 7 has finally arrived in Mississauga and hopefully will be on a truck for delivery soon. In other news, my black 256 G iPhone 7 Plus has finally been assigned and has had a location scan in Zheng Zhou China. UPS says that I should get it by end of day September 20. If that is true then that is 8 days earlier than my original estimated delivery.

megs2917

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Mine arrived in Mississauga at 6:14am too. So I think I'm safe to take the kids to school and not miss it being delivered since as of an hour ago, it's an hour and a half drive away, and it still has to depart, then arrive in my city.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh