iPhone 7 Only --- Pre-Order thread

tqmcguire

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I hadn't planned on pre-ordering, but I happened to wake up around 4:30 AM Eastern and decided to check. I figured my choice would be in short supply and shipping in weeks or months, being 90 minutes after going live. I got to the selection page, and it was still listed as 9/16. I heard the harps play and figured it was destiny, so I ordered her up. :) iPhone 7 - 256GB - Jet Black. This will be the longest week of the year.

wcowings

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 256 GB slick black iPhone 7 Friday morning at around 5:30 AM through the Apple plan. Just got upgraded status of "Preparing for Shipment" just minutes ago.

mm294

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I ordered a matte Black 7 from Verizon on Saturday evening. Their early estimate says it will be here around the 23rd. I gave the Plus model serious consideration, but I don't think it would fit my use case as well as the 7. Upgrading from a 5s.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I preordered my matte black iPhone 7 through Apple and have the Apple Upgrade Program and mine will be at the local Apple store for me to pick up Friday at 10:00 am.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I preordered my matte black iPhone 7 through Apple and have the Apple Upgrade Program and mine will be at the local Apple store for me to pick up Friday at 10:00 am.

My local "Apple" store requires either a road trip or helicopter.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
My local "Apple" store requires either a road trip or helicopter.

Maybe Hillary or Trump can help you out...they should be flying everywhere! Sorry, didn't mean to get political!

Sorry, my local Apple store is about 15 minutes away...and I do not live in a "Big" city.

Good luck on you delivery!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Maybe Hillary or Trump can help you out...they should be flying everywhere! Sorry, didn't mean to get political!

Sorry, my local Apple store is about 15 minutes away...and I do not live in a "Big" city.

Good luck on you delivery!

Closest one = 140 Miles

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
That's what I get for moving from Portland / Seattle to Yakima!

I have a buddy who grew up in Selah, not too far from Yakima!

I'm in the northeast suburbs of Detroit. The closest store is in an open-air shopping mall that's popular with teens and 20-somethings. The next closest is in a very upscale shopping mall about 10 miles west of me. Both stores ALWAYS packed, and I'm sure they'll be mobbed on Friday.

Good thing I pre-ordered. I'm too old for all that chaos and excitement! :laughing:

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I still own my home in Oregon, but now working in WA. Since I am on paperless billing, I did not realize my AT&T account was still billed to Oregon. They would not let me change my shipping location. So I had to stop it all to fix AT&T before I could order the phone. Either that or drive to Oregon to wait for a phone, which was not going to happen. I can see why they want to be safe about shipping = billing. Luckily I caught it... but as mentioned in doing so, lost the 32GB phone.. and cost me $100 more for the 128. Life moves onward.

Oh crap! That sucks. Well, I guess now you have room for more stuff...

v6mikey

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered an apple leather case alongside the iPhone 7. This has arrived today! the cutout for the camera is huuge compared to iPhone 6 case!!

jMunar

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine at 9:13 on the 9th, but my orders page says delivery 26-3 does anyone have a delivery date of 16?

Order confirmation for my Jet Black 7 was 00:13 PST on the 9th and I have a Sept. 16 delivery date. Status still preparing for shipment on Apple but tracking with my order number shows it's on its way for delivery this Friday.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I ordered an apple leather case alongside the iPhone 7. This has arrived today! the cutout for the camera is huuge compared to iPhone 6 case!!

I ordered the leather case for the iPhone 7 and it does not have any cutout for the stereo speaker that is supposedly on the top of the phone. I watched the keynote and it sure seemed that the stereo speakers were on the top and bottom...or was that just the 7 plus? Box came from the Apple store branded iPhone 7.

Thanks for any insight

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods