iPhone 7: Common Issues and Fixes

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Have a common problem that you've run into time and time again with your iPhone? Tell us about it here, along with the fix you put into place to resolve the issue.

It's all about helping others here, so let's share what we've got!!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I think it's worth noting here that the hard restart sequence for the iPhone7/7+ is different than prior iPhones. You hold the power button and volume down for about 10 seconds (until the apple logo appears) to get the phone to restart. This is due of course to the differences with the home button. :)

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I've read in several forum threads about people asking if they can get notifications of both their iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time, and a lot of the answers are no.

However, I just turned off Wrist Detection on my watch and had a friend send me a text message. I got audio and vibration notifications on both my iPhone and Watch. Is should also be said that by turning off Wrist Detection you will lose a lot of features of the watch like some health info and pedometer. I don't know if this is specific to the 7 Plus as that's all I have access to at the moment.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
My second iPhone 7 plus. And callers on the other end complain the calls sound like I am in a tunnel, or they are cutting out. Verizon hasn't been much help, I may try Genius Bar.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151