iPhone 7 case or no case

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
One of my best friends has the 7 in matte black. Initially, she didn't have a case for it and was freaking out about that. Not sure why she didn't get a case at the Apple Store since she got the iPhone as a birthday gift. She ordered a couple on Amazon and told me she felt a lot better after she got a cheap one at the mall while waiting for them to arrive.

For me personally, I would definitely get a case as well, at least a thin clear one. I've used cases on all of my smartphones except for two Windows Phones that were very durable, and I've ALWAYS used cases on iPhones.

MissLisa1970

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
Cases are so ugly and bulky. I love the look of iPhones and love to feel it in my hand the way God intended. However, i do need a little extra drop protection for my small hands so.. i just slap on a custom PopSocket to keep a good grip on my phone when in use. Otherwise the phone goes in an empty front pocket whenever i'm out and when i'm home the PopSocket keeps the phone from touching anything when i lay it down on a table. This has been my method with every iPhone i've ever owned starting from the 4 to my 7. I've only ever damaged my phone when once i tripped on a curb (blame it on the a-a-a-a-a alcohol) and it went flying out of my hand. Apple care soon sorted that out and my phone was as good as new (it should be, i pay enough for it, but i save money on cases so... obla-di obla-da) iPhone is the most beautiful phone in the biz.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Both. Case when needed, caseless when not.

Midnight Blue Apple Leather
UAG Black
Mophie Wireless Pack
Sena Ultra Slim Sleeve

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
When I use a case I use a black or red leather Apple case. But most of the time I use no case. I have a leather Sena pouch I transport my phone in but use it naked.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I didn't see a recent thread so I just wanted to know who's rocking a case or naked on their iPhone 7. I have a Evo mesh tech 21 but keep taking it off. The phone feels so good without the case on. Just getting some insight on how people are using theirs

I like cases more to change the look or offer functionality rather than to protect the phone.

Example: I love Apple's battery case. I have both colors for my matte black iPhone and they are great. I also have the lifeproof fre if I go to a concert or if the weather is really bad here and I'm worried about it getting ruined.

But I also like cases that just change the look. Like silicone cases and stuff.

Otherwise I roll naked. A naked iPhone feels so good in the hand.

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
without case

Agreed. I tried over a dozen cases, all of which left me unsatistied. I settled for Apple Care Plus with two $29.99 screen replacement fees if an accident occurs. I also use a nice genuine leather Sena pouch/sleeve to transport my phone but use the phone without a case. I also rest it on top of this soft leather when setting the phone down on the table etc to prevent scratches. It's the best of both worlds imo.
IMG_0944.JPG.jpeg

Last edited:

alphatectz

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
I didn't see a recent thread so I just wanted to know who's rocking a case or naked on their iPhone 7. I have a Evo mesh tech 21 but keep taking it off. The phone feels so good without the case on. Just getting some insight on how people are using theirs

I say case. Always a case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice