iPhone 7 case or no case

Jzamora1978

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I didn't see a recent thread so I just wanted to know who's rocking a case or naked on their iPhone 7. I have a Evo mesh tech 21 but keep taking it off. The phone feels so good without the case on. Just getting some insight on how people are using theirs

si001

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Never naked when its brand new, I'm still too afraid lol. After a couple of months it will, except at work.

Never used a screen protector, I can't stand those.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
If I'm out and about all day, I put a case on. If I'm just going to work, then some days I go without one since I work at a desk all day.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Always use a case since the iPhone 4, currently with my matte black 7 -- Apple leather for day-to-day (switch between black, midnight blue and storm gray) and Apple Silicone (cocoa and ocean blue) when working out

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
The phone is just too slippery for me. My hands are not that large either. The combination of the slippery phone and the larger size (only a 7) makes it impossible to use w/o a case. It will certainly hit the floor to often.

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I currently have a thin case & a sapphire zagg that I just installed. The phone by itself is way to slippery for me not to drop it.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Never naked when its brand new, I'm still too afraid lol. After a couple of months it will, except at work.

Never used a screen protector, I can't stand those.

Would have to agree, when my new phone is less than 3 months old. Its under heavy protection lol
Once it reaches 1 year old, things start sliding. Phone gets thrown on the bed and various other things.

so i would say YES. for the case.

sjohnvivian

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I have been going case free since I got my iPhone 6s. And I feel the iPhone 7 is more durable, so I haven't used a case on it either although it slightly stresses me out more when it's new. But fingers crossed, I have a pretty good track record of not damaging or scratching my iPhones so let's hope my luck holds out!!

anon(2763304)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I love the caseless look of the 7, but I have always used a case on every phone I have ever owned. I have yet to damage a phone, not even a cracked screen or scratch. I believe the cases have done their job well. I don't use uber protective cases either, just enough to give protection from unexpected spills.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR