Iphone 6s Won't Turn on, I went into recovery mode but screen still show nothing

I

iMore Question

I've just bought an Iphone 6s for about 3 days now. At first It restart randomly, whenever I'm not using the phone (idle). Last night I left It at about 90% battery, and I found out this morning that My Iphone has died, and Hard-resetting won't do anything to it. When I try to put it into recovery mode and plug it into my PC, The Itunes detects my phone but the Iphone screen still went black. Please help me on solving this problem. Thanks! :D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've just bought an Iphone 6s for about 3 days now. At first It restart randomly, whenever I'm not using the phone (idle). Last night I left It at about 90% battery, and I found out this morning that My Iphone has died, and Hard-resetting won't do anything to it. When I try to put it into recovery mode and plug it into my PC, The Itunes detects my phone but the Iphone screen still went black. Please help me on solving this problem. Thanks! :D
1. Did you buy the iPhone 6S brand new or used? The reason I asked is that you stated that at first, it would randomly restart.

2. Unless your display has malfunctioned, the device is typically in DFU mode when iTunes can detect it in in recovery mode with nothing being displayed on the screen. To get out of DFU mode, simply press the power and volume down button or the power and home buttons simultaneously until you see the  logo.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods