iPhone 6S plus size?

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
For those with shorter fingers like me, I have found myself using the doube touch of the home button to move the screen down for better reachability. It has made the plus size a lot easier to handle.

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I love the size of the 6s+. It fits perfectly in my hands and actually feels small in my hand compared to my Lumia 1520. Anything smaller and I have a real hard time typing.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
For those with shorter fingers like me, I have found myself using the doube touch of the home button to move the screen down for better reachability. It has made the plus size a lot easier to handle.

I have short fingers as well and am using the 6s Plus. One handed operation is pretty much out for me but the Apple silicone case has helped a lot.

If I have to do something with one hand, the Apple silicone case helps the most of any other case I've tried.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Have just recently switched my iPhone 6 for a 6s plus. And even tho I was sceptical about the size, after a couple days of using it I am really starting to like the plus size iPhones. With all the new features on the s series still have to get use to but I will be happy with this phone for the next couple of years

May 9, 2016
Visit site
If the 6s had the plus model battery, I would be using one right now. My roommate has the 6s, and the battery is MUCH better on my plus model. Like 30% at the end of the day different.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner