iPhone 6S plus size?

mattdamiz85

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have the 6S+ and regret due to size? Alternatively does anyone have the 6S and wish they wouldve snagged the plus for the extra screen and battery?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm one generation behind, BUT I am with you on size. I have the 6 Plus and I have no regrets. Battery life is tremendous. I can skip a day and I'm fine the next day name me an Android that can manage this! Although I will admit I got to go easy on day two. ;) (or charge at some point) But my point is the battery is fantastic. I also really appreciate the extra screen real estate, watching media is a dream!

KiwiGrrl

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I had the 6 and got the 6S Plus. Absolutely no regrets. Took no time to get used to the extra size and I'm loving the battery!

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I do somewhat regret the 6s+ I mean its bigger than what it should be, I've been going through cases to find something that doesn't make my hand hurt or makes the phone unbearably long/big. It's fine one handing bare but slap a case on and bye bye. For how small the screen is the phone itself is too big Imo.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Depends. If you use it without a case or even with an Apple case it's probably fine. But add one of those thick otterbox case and you're asking for trouble.

SoxfaninFL

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I bought the 6s Plus also, and I don't regret it one bit. I love the screen size. I was using a 4s just a couple of months ago and then I was upgraded by my employer to a 5s which was a nice screen size upgrade.

My issue was I kept getting 16 gig models and hated the storage issues that I constantly had. I got fed up and got a personnel cell phone and loved the screen size over the 6s. Since I've bought my 6s Plus, I hardly use my iPad Air.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I bought the 6s Plus also, and I don't regret it one bit. I love the screen size. I was using a 4s just a couple of months ago and then I was upgraded by my employer to a 5s which was a nice screen size upgrade.

My issue was I kept getting 16 gig models and hated the storage issues that I constantly had. I got fed up and got a personnel cell phone and loved the screen size over the 6s. Since I've bought my 6s Plus, I hardly use my iPad Air.

I use a iPad Mini and thought the 6s+ would take it over but I found the portability to be an issue for me. Stuck with the 6s.... though may try the + again on the next go around :) This one has to hand down to my daughter but next cycle will be my wife's so I'll be able to upgrade without having to worry about handing it down to someone who doesn't want the larger size.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Depends. If you use it without a case or even with an Apple case it's probably fine. But add one of those thick otterbox case and you're asking for trouble.

I actually find that using the Apple case is pretty comfortable; I still get some discomfort but it's way less than most of the aftermarket cases

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I like my Otterbox case. It feels comfortable and isn't too bulky at all. Why would one be asking for trouble?

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Owning both sizes I'll say it's a personal decision. The big one is fantastic for my job, and as a camcorder in addition to battery life and reading device. The small one is fantastic for doing action sports and not knowing you're carrying it.

DevinNJ

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
I had s 6s+ and now a 6s, while I do miss the screen size at times, I like the feel of the 6s in the hand. It feels more comfortable. I usually make it through the day on a charge and if I don't, I'm rarely far from a charger. No biggie, pun intended. Lol