iPhone 6c or iPhone 6 mini

MikeX74

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I think we'll get a 6C. I was listening to the latest ep of The Talk Show(MG Siegler was the guest), and they speculated that Apple launched the 5C in its bright colors instead of keeping the 5 on sale was to differentiate the older, cheaper model from the premium, flagship model. I think they'll do the same thing this year, but that would mean potentially producing and selling three models instead of two.

anaphora68

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
The desire for smaller screens is fading, and fading very fast. The popularity of the 6 and 6 Plus will probably signal the end of the smaller screen iPhone.

I don't see any market for a 6c, TBH. The 5c did not sell well.

Apple needs to focus its development dollars on the Apple Watch. We'll see a 6S and a 6 Plus S or whatever, and then the iPhone 7.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
These threads are so dumb. I think everyone knows where an official announcement would take place and the stories would be everywhere. Asking on a forum of Apple enthusiasts is pointless.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I really, REALLY want to see a 6c in blue. My life would be so complete. I still really miss my 5c but I'm spoiled by the touch ID on my iPhone 6...

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to guess that most smart phone manufacturers would kill for the kind of sales performance the 5C experienced...just FYI.

It was my very first iPhone. I'm sure I'm not the only one who was pulled into the Apple ecosystem with the allure of pretty colors and different styling.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Yup, that's me. I personally want a smaller screen than iPhone 6, but a little bigger than iPhone 5.

sounds nice, but also a bit picky haha. I think between 4" and 4.7" it would not make a lot sense to introduce just ANOTHER screen size. Also from a developer stance and so on. 4" is still a lovely dimension in my mind, I think an iPhone6 mini should stick to that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR