iPhone 6c or iPhone 6 mini

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm not usually the type to feed into much rumor mongering but I truly believe that a new 4-inch "6C" type phone will be released along with the newer gen iPhones this year. Based on the "leaked" shell casings of today, it looks more like it will be the 5S that gets the polycarb shell and becomes the 6C. Which, by the way, I think is just as great except that the 5S doesn't have as good a camera. But there have to be reasons for lower price points with a phone like that.

Whether it's 5S or 6 specs, there's no doubt in my mind that Apple won't be done with 4-inch models for a long time. There are probably more iPhone users out there that want a 4-inch phone more than a 5.5-inch phone.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
looks legit to me. What surprises me is that this could suggest the 5S repackaged as the 6C rather than the 6. I mean if we look at the 5C, it came out a year after the 5, alongside the 5S and was one year old tech dressed up nicely. If this one comes out in autumn, it would be 2 year old tech presented as a new phone? That point I still struggle to believe. After owning an iPhone5 for a year I made the switch to the 5C, because I knew it would be the same phone essentially just a little more fun. I wouldn't be able to do that with the 6 this year, because it would be 'worse' internals than my one year old iPhone6.

teekz

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I really hope this is true. As long as it has a 64 GB option. I would prefer to replace my 5 with a 4" model of the 6. A8 processor and a black back :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
They say the specs will be the same as the 5c. And will sell for less than what the 5c originally sold for.??? Odd. But rumors can be that.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

JCott2

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
I just hope that it doesn't end up being the same flop that the 5c was. Then again, I'm sure nothing can be as bad as the Apple watch :)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I just hope that it doesn't end up being the same flop that the 5c was. Then again, I'm sure nothing can be as bad as the Apple watch :)

You are entitled to your opinion, regardless of how strongly I disagree.

This year you will definitely get iPhone 6c.

The reports now are that Apple has backed away from the 6C this year.

http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-iphone-6c-rumors-2015-7
http://www.macrumors.com/2015/07/27/iphone-6c-plans-scrapped-cowen-company/
http://www.cultofmac.com/372652/c-you-never-apple-scraps-plans-for-4-inch-iphone-6c/

Last edited:

Thomasaga

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
A lot of rumors recently. Some say that Apple won't release the new iPhone 6c and some others say that the iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6c will all come out.

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
am I the only one that doesn't see the logic in the 6c having the same specs as 5s?!?
Think about it!

you guys say that this will have the A7 and m7 but when the 5c came out, it was an UPGRADE from the 5. it had a6 as opposed to the a5 in the original 5. if Apple sticks to their trends, than the 6c would feature the a9 while the 6s would feature the a10. the rumors have no logic behind them

in this metaphor, here is the legend:
iPhone 5=iPhone 6
iPhone 5c=iPhone 6c
iPhone 6s=iPhone 5s

this means that the 6c would have the same mission as the 5c did. to be an improvement to the "non-s" model and the "s" model would be an improvement on the 5c

meaning the 6c would feature 1 chip higher than the 6 (as the 5c did). it would have a9. and the 6s would feature 1 higher chip than the 6c (as the 5s to the 5c). 6s will have a10.

sorry, this has been bothering me for a while that nobody else thought of this so I had to rant.

OH AND ANOTHER THING

the 5c and 5s were the same size as the 5... so why would the 6c be smaller than the 6? and then the 6s would also be the same size as the 6. ughhhhh!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW